Silver Cat's Panties

A fetish girl's blog about used panty, used nylons, used socks and worn shoe fetish. Panty and foot fetish lovers are welcome. If you are offended by this thema, please, do not enter. Also do not enter if you are under 18 (or 21 in some countries)years of age. Thank you.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Fresh load of worn used panties


Fresh load of used panties

These are panties for sale. Some were shown at the choice of used panties page, some not.
So or so, bookmark this page, because it will get updated any time I get a new item for you... me... errr, us ;-)

If not stated differently, they all will be sold for 30 USD (I am taking care of all the shipping and wrapping costs!!!) and I am of course shipping internationally.

1) Here is a shot of the lily thong on me. Yeah, I shaved for you.
I have this one in white, light blue and pink as well. 4 pieces left.



2) These are white G-string with "I love you" embroidery on the back and mesh front. They fit just well and press the right spots. What spots? Wont tell. ;-)
Only this one.


3) My luxurious black fullback with white flower embroidery. Can be also sold as a set with bra, suspender belt and stockings. The price is slightly higher for this is really luxurious item. Different materials combined. Only one piece available. (Price down to 35 USD if you hurry ;-) )





4) Cute white G string with silver butterfly jewel on the back side. I have this one in red as well. One white and one red available. Nylon.



5) Pink embroidered thing with backside slightly wider than my usual thongs. Fits well, is very smooth. Material is semi transparent nylon with lycra.


6) Traditional nylon fullback panties with lace. Cute and feminine at the same time. 2 pieces left.


7) Schoolgirl style panties. Combination of cotton and spandex, very soft. The color is peach. 3 pieces left.


8) Red fullback. Smooth with flower pattern.


9) Classics never dies. Cotton panties with lace and embroidery. A little more than plain cotton fullbacks, yet perfect for used cotton panty lovers. ;-)
I have this one in peach, violet (the one on the photos), white and red.



Enjoy and do not fear to email me.



10 Comments:

  • At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd eat any and all of those panties just to get my tongue into your juicy whisker biscuit!

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    I like that ticklable stomach. Nice belly button. Cute drawers!

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    love to see some dirty cummy panties from after a night of finger play bb

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i want your wet cummy panties...honey

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Sextoy said…

    Cutest combination of panties, legs, belly and belly button. Makes me wnat more!

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger bobby said…

    u look good in everything , want to taste ur cum and suck ur juicy smelly toes, and eat ur toenails.i want to smell the aroma of ur socks, and i want to lick them,ur feet r sooo sexy , and i want u to walk all over me , and i want to be ur official slave and worship ur feet. i want to lick ur feet all over and dedicate my life to you.and also i want ur cum to be my daily drink and i want to live on the smell of ur feet , i will let you put ur whole foot in my mouth cos im nothing compared to you, im a mat for you to walk over and im ur slave and my life meens nuthing, and i live to serve you , u r my queen and i want you to treat me like dirt and make me be ur fetish sex slave.

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what a bunch of fuds

     
  • At 2:41 AM, Blogger raag said…

    Almost all types of bikinis, starting from Designer Bikinis, Barely String Bikini, Floss Bikini to Micro Bikini, Monokini and Skimpy Bikinis can be purchased by contacting the website http://www.verysexybikini.com. As soon as you submit your bikini requirements with the site, it would instantly ensure safe delivery at your place.

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Kay said…

    I sell used panties too, I'm not the only one! lol Want to trade links?
    xoxoxo

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am looking for some strongly scented cotton panties. Let me know what I have to do to purchase them.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home